- Nursery ages are 6 weeks- 3 years, $50 application fee per child
- Preschoolers must be be three years old and must be fully potty trained.
- Children attending the 4 Year old preschool must be 4 years old and fully potty trained on or before September 1st of the current school year.
- Children attending Kindergarten for the first time must be five years old on or before September 1st of the current school year or must meet testing requirements for exceptions.
- All new students are required to take placement tests before admission.
- All new students are admitted on a 6-week academic and behavior probationary period.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
All students are required to be up to date on immunizations or complete the online modules necessary to obtain an exemption form. According to Senate Bill 895 we are required to provide our immunization and exemption rates. Please see the following attachments for details;
- Applications are accepted beginning in March for the following school year. Depending on individual circumstances, students may be admitted at any time during the school year if vacancies are available. Limited financial aid is available for those that qualify.
Morning Star Christian School admits students of any race, color, sex, nationality, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies and other school programs.