The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Proverbs 9:10
Students will be considered for admission to MSCS in grades K-8 on the basis of academic and behavioral qualifications, as well as an attitude that demonstrates support for Christian values. Parents of all students seeking admission should have a clear understanding of the biblical philosophy and purpose of Morning Star Christian School.
We recognize that each student is an individual and every family is unique. If any of the following requirements are unobtainable please call the office to request an appointment with the Administrator.
- Student’s academic ability must be close to grade level. Students transferring from another school should have a “C” average in all core subjects.
- Students must be in good standing at previous school. If the student has been suspended or expelled, the terms of that discipline must be completed with no subsequent problems. All financial accounts with previous schools should be in good standing.
- All students and their parents must read the Family Handbook and sign the agreement to accept and follow the guidelines and policies expressed within the handbook. This also includes agreeing to the principles within the statement of faith that the students will be taught.
- All paperwork must be turned in to the office and the $50 non-refundable registration fee must be paid. (This fee is reduced to $25 for current students who re-enroll before June 1.) Registration paperwork includes: Completed MSCS enrollment forms, immunization information and birth certificate. By completing this process, parents of both new and continuing students agree to and understand the tuition and all fees that are detailed in the tuition rate forms.
- All steps in the enrollment process must be completed before a student may attend MSCS.